Last updated: November 5, 2022
Comments and Definitions
Capitalized words have the meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as “Company”, “We”, “We” or “Our”) means meetslabs.com.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website that contain, among many uses, details of your browsing history on that website.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Service means the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. means third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform the Service-related services, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically through the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to meetslabs.com, accessible from meetslabs.com
- means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask You to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Usage data
- Cache Data
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device. identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile phone. operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or access the Service via or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons, Certain parts of our Service and emails may contain, for example, small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company to count users who have visited these pages. or for an email and other relevant website statistics (for example, logging the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Required / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide you with the services offered through the Website and to enable you to use certain features of the Site. They help authenticate users and prevent user accounts from being used for fraudulent purposes. Without these Cookies, the services you request cannot be provided and we only use these Cookies to provide these services to You.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Managed by: We
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login information or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Two types of cookies are used on this website. A single-session cookie (Layer 1) is a line of text that is temporarily stored on the user’s computer and is deleted as soon as the browser is closed. A persistent or multi-session cookie (Layer 2) is saved in a file on the user’s hard drive and is called the next time the user visits a website. The use of these cookies does not include the collection of personally identifiable information from a visitor.
Cookies are enabled by default to optimize website functionality and customize user experience. Users can choose not to accept the use of these cookies by changing the settings in their local computer’s web browser. web
The site https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions provides general instructions on how to disable cookies and other commonly used web measurement and customization technologies. Disabling cookies still allows users to access comparable information and services; however, if a user has to fill in certain information repeatedly, it may take longer to navigate or interact with the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide may enable you to access different functions of the Service available to You as a registered user.
- To contact you: When necessary or reasonable to communicate with you via email, push notifications about phone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as informational communications about functions, products or contracted services, including security updates.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer similar to products you have previously purchased or inquired about, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To participate in and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, restructuring, liquidation, or some or all of our assets, whether as a permanent company or as part of a bankruptcy or liquidation. or a similar transaction where Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes such as data analysis, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving your Service, products, services, marketing and experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service and to communicate with You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations in any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in public areas, such information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods.
We take various physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal information. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or modify information or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempt is made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are not used for any other purpose and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with DoD Records Arrangement Schedules, Records Group 330, and National Archives and Records Administration guidelines. Unauthorized attempts to upload or modify information related to this service are strictly prohibited and are punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the information presented here, please let us know using our Contact Us page.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request us to assist you in deleting Personal Data we have collected about you.
Our Service may allow You to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
If available, you can update, change or delete your information at any time by logging into your Account and visiting the account settings section, which allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to Us.
However, please note that we may be required to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
The information you transmit to us via contact forms is collected in order to provide you with a better service. The data is stored by us and is not shared with third parties or institutions.
Google Analytics is a website traffic statistics software and your session data is collected through Google Analytics.
Sharing Your Data
Your data is shared with the analytics and Google advertising programs specified in the previous article. These data are limited to what we have stated here and do not contain any sensitive data.
When visitors leave comments on the site For security purposes, we collect the data displayed on the comment Site, the visitor’s IP address and the browser user-Agent string.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. It does not appeal to any user under the age of 18, even with parental consent, and the results do not belong to https://meetslabs.com.
Age verification is requested when you enter our website as a legal basis for processing your information. At this stage, if the legal information of the Person is not correct after the approval of the User, the results that will arise in this case do not belong to https://meetslabs.com.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]